From science fiction to reality: the dawn of the biofabricator
Recruitment for the BIOFAB degree has commenced in most of the participating universities. Students can apply directly to their home institution through links provided:
University of Wollongong: Applications for commencement in February 2017.
University Medical Center Utrecht: Applications for Commencement in September 2017 (now closed).
University of Würzburg: Applications for Commencement in October 2016 (now closed).
Queensland University of Technology: Applications for commencement in February 2017.
QUT BIOFAB Students in Würzburg
The first overseas BIOFAB students from QUT discuss their experiences in Würzburg.
A report on the biofabrication research at the BIOFAB Partner Utrecht (at minute 9).
- Melchels et al. (2012) (Review on Additive Manufacturing)
- Billiet et al. (2012) (Review on Additive Manufacturing)
- Zheng et al. (2012) (Engineering microvessels)
- Melchels et al. (2010) (Scaffolds built with mathematically derived sub-units)
- Malda et al. (2013) (Hydrogel Printing Review)
- Dalton et al. (2013) (Review on electrospinning and additive manufacturing overlap)
- Brown et al. (2011) (Melt Electrospinning Writing)
- Skoog et al. (2014) (Review on SLA & 2-photon polymerization)
- Hollister (2009) (Taking TE to the clinic)