We are pleased to announce the funding of the BIOFAB Master’s Degree – the first post-graduate qualification in the field of biofabrication.
Initially funded until 2017 with the support of the European Union and Australian Government, BIOFAB is an educational initiative to allow students entering the Masters level to undertake a degree in Biofabrication.
- A funded two-semester international placement in an overseas university (either in Australia or the European Union).
- An educational basis in Biofabrication.
- The opportunity to be part of an international group that will help shape the biofabrication and 3D printing industries.
- Outstanding Career Opportunities in Tissue Engineering and 3D Printing.
- A Masters degree from each of the awarding institutions – Australian AND European – after 2 years.
Enrollment will commence in 2015, however interested students are encouraged to fill out the form for the announcement mailing list. Currently, applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of Australia or the European Union.